TO: MACA Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Member Companies, State Associations, Committee Chairs/Vice-Chairs, Consultants, Committee Members
FROM: Bonnie McCarvel, Executive Director
RE: Quarterly Meetings – February 9-10, 2022
The Mid America CropLife Association (MACA) quarterly meetings:
Dates – February 9-10, 2022
Location – Renaissance Airport Hotel, 9801 Natural Bridge Road, St. Louis, MO 63134
To participate please do the following:
- EVENTS: Register for the meeting(s) by completing the form. – there are three different events scheduled as followed:
- Pre-meeting event – For those arriving on Tuesday, February 8, 2022. President Schmidt has suggested an informal get together at TopGolf. If you are interested and wish to attend, please let me know by noon, February 1, 2022. The number of people who sign up will determine the cost of the event.
- Committee meetings – Wednesday, February 9 – check start time for respective committee.
- Join the group for lunch starting at noon.
- First time attendees – special welcome at 1:15 pm Wednesday afternoon.
- Presidential Reception – Wednesday evening at the hotel.
- Board meeting – begins at 7:30 a.m. on Thursday morning and will conclude by 11:00. Please plan your departures after that time.
- Hotel Reservations – click here for your online reservation link https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1638822116655&key=GRP&app=resvlink
- Room – The rate is $210 USD per night plus tax includes complimentary parking, airport shuttle and covers the MACA break, lunch and breakfast.
- Last day to book is January 18, 2022.
- Invite a guest: Please extend a personal invite to someone from your company or someone you know in the industry to attend the MACA meetings on Wednesday.
- Meeting fee – $80 per person to defray meeting costs and is included in your hotel room rate – if you are staying at the hotel.
- Otherwise MACA will invoice you prior to the meeting.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by 5:00 pm, February 1, 2022.
See you in St. Louis!
TENTATIVE MACA MEETING SCHEDULE
Wednesday, February 9, 2022 – Committee Meetings
|8:30am – 3:45pm
|9:00am – Noon
||D&E Committee Meeting|
|9:30am – Noon
|Noon – 1:30pm||Lunch|
|1:45pm – 5:00pm
||Annual Meeting Committee|
|1:45pm – 5:00pm||Industry Communications and C.A.N. Steering Committee|
|1:45pm – 5:00pm||Production & Environmental Stewardship (PES) Committee|
|6:00pm – 9:00pm
||MACA Presidential Reception|
Thursday, February 10, 2022 – Board Meeting
|7:00am – 7:30am
|7:30am – 11:00am
MACA Board Meeting
A. Call to Order & Introductions – Rodney Schmidt, President
B. Review of “Antitrust & Fair Trade Practice Guidelines” – Rodney Schmidt, President
C. Secretary’s Report – Jaime Yanes, Secretary
D. Treasurer’s Report – Jaime Yanes
E. Committee Reports
F. State Association Update – Randy Stookey, KARA
G. Executive Director Update – Bonnie McCarvel
H. Old Business
I. New Business