The DOT HAZMAT Training videos were updated by the MACA Distribution & Environment committee. The updated safety program may be used for the Department of Transportation (DOT) General Awareness-Function Specific training. It is specific to hazmat chemicals used in the agricultural arena.
The copyrighted videos focus on four areas. (Demos available below):
- Hazardous Materials General Awareness (25 minutes) – June 2019 Update
- Hazardous Materials Shipping Papers (12 minutes) – June 2019 Update
- Hazardous Materials Loading, Blocking, Bracing (10 minutes)
- Hazardous Materials Emergency (16 minutes) – June 2019 Update
- Hazardous Materials General Awareness – September 2016 Update
- Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals – September 2016 Update
The online kit includes the videos with “How to Conduct HAZMAT Training” with sample certificates and wallet cards.
Members Access – Members Only section to view full length videos.
Non-members – click here – The cost for non-members to have access to the HAZMAT Videos until December 31, 2020 is $250.00. If you become a member, the charge will be credited to your membership.